The Pea Patch is in a large, old hardware store building. There is lots of room and we rent out areas to different small businesses that operate inside our building.
List of Vendors:
1. Monday's Child: Toys, Dolls, large selection of children's gifts, baby items, etc. Owner Diane Heard personally selects the wonderful items in her extensive booth. She has also included a Spa Booth for the shopping moms and grandmas to find a nice treat for themselves!
2. Crayon Princess: Artist and teacher Cyndi Beaubouef uses this booth to display and take orders for her custom designs including t-shirts, ornaments, and canvas artwork.
3. So Blessed: Owner Beverly Taylor has a little bit of everything you want...blingy jewelry, purses, lots of crosses and fleur de lis items, children's things, Christian t-shirts, women's clothing. Check out her booth...lots of new things often
4. Pea Patch: We also sell decorative accessories, vintage items and antiques, do custom framing, boutique clothing and jewelry, original art, photos, and prints
5. Debby Giles has added some lovely handmade jewelry as well...lots of Louisiana themed things, freshwater pearls, etc.
6. Vintage Belles Boutique: Destiny Womack now has a booth located with us. Boutique clothing and customized gifts available.
7. Seaux Inspired: Monogramming and Custom sewing available. Tammy can do upholstery and drapes, pillows, nursery sets, etc. Just come in and get in touch with her for custom orders.
8. Diana's Little Shoppe: Vintage gifts, painted signs, country accessories
9. Rustique Farmhouse: Farmhouse favorites...signs, vintage accents, trays, hooks, metal accessories..so cute
10. Tribal Affair: Trendy boutique clothing, jewelry, purses, hats
11. Smith Land and Cattle: Luxury candles including Archipelago
12. Swivel and Company: Children's items, paci clips, headbands, children's shoes